After running a query (clicking search), the results appear in results list. Items in this list are now available for mass editing. Select the items to edit, then click ACTIONS at the top of the list. The following options are now available:
- Edit: Edit a single field on the selected records. This will open a dialogue to select the field and set it for all records or reset the field to empty.
- Link: Link the selected records to another item in Centerbase. This will open a dialogue allowing you to search for other Centerbase records to link the selected records.
- Set Active/Inactive: Set the selected records active or inactive. This option is great for a massive clean-up of the data.
- Security: Set the security of the selected records. Opens the security dialogue, allowing the user to set normal security settings.
- Delete: Deletes the selected records.
- Set Layout: Choose from a drop-down menu of available item form layouts and update all records to have that layout.