The Centerbase Word add in (also currently called the Office Add in as we plan to release a version for Excel and PowerPoint soon) is available to download as a free add in to your Microsoft Word software.
How to Install the Centerbase Word Add-in
- Remove any previous version of the Centerbase Office Add in using Control Panel, add/remove programs before proceeding.
- If you have not already, download the Centerbase Word Add-in Here. Once the file has downloaded, run the executable file. You should see the below screen.
- Follow the prompts to begin the installation.
- Clicking Finish will complete the installation and close the install wizard. Open Word on your computer and you should now see a tab at the top of the page called “Centerbase”.
- Click the Centerbase Tab, then click Settings to log into your Centerbase. You will be asked to login to Centerbase. Use your regular Centerbase credentials and enter the web address that you use in your browser for your firm (i.e. LawFirm123.centerbase.com). DO NOT ENTER THE FULL HTTPS://ADDRESS but only the format shown above.
- If your Centerbase tab is missing after install, check the office add-ins and make sure its enabled.
- Go to the top right and Click File. Then Click on the options as the screen shot below.
- Click the Add-ins on the left, then at the Bottom where it says “Manage”, Select COM Add-ins and press “Go
- Now select the Centerbase Office Add-in check box and press ok.
- The Centerbase tab should now be visible.