After installing and configuring your Centerbase Outlook Add-In, you will have the ability to show the Centerbase flag on your Outlook Message Preview area.
- from the Outlook View menu, click on View Settings
- On the Advance View Settings window, click Columns
- On the Show Columns window, select User-Defined fields in Inbox from the Select available columns from: drop down menu
- Select Centerbase Flag then click Add
- Once added, the Centerbase Flag will show under the Show these columns in this order: area. The flag can be re-positioned by using the "Move Up" or "Move Down" button.
- Click OK and go back to the Outlook Inbox screen
The Outlook message preview area will now show the Centerbase Flag.
Note: Additional configuration related to Outlook View Settings may be needed to be adjusted to ensure that the Centerbase Flag will show properly as desired by the user.