Activity Reporting in the Windows Admin Tool
Centerbase contains a feature to allow the Administrator to run quick, easy searches and display user activity in the system over a period of time. This tool will display Items created and/or modified during a specified time range. To access this feature, click the Admin tab, then the User Activity menu item.
- Date Range - Specify the time period for the report.
- Date type - Specify to query for created date or modified data.
- Sub total - Show results subtotaled by user, Item type, or none (displayed above.)
- Refresh - Applies new criteria and refreshes data.
- List all - Displays all current results in the "Find Results" window.
- List Selected - Only displays highlighted Items in the find results window.
- Filter - Brings up the filter pane to allow additional filter criteria to be applied (shown below.)
Filters can be applied based on which user created the data (top list) or the type of Item to show, or both. Clicking a row in the top results window will return the full detail for that row in the lower window.