The data view function in the Windows Administrative Tool allows users to set what fields are available when searching, importing, and more.
There are three sections to the Data View page:
- Item Type.
Adding a Field to your Data View.
- Select the item type that houses the field you want to add.
*All available lookup fields on that item appear below followed by linked items [in the square brackets].
- Selecting the item type will show all available fields under the Fields sections.
- Scroll to the field that you are wanting to add
- Check the box next to the name of the field.
- The Preview box will now show all the fields you have selected within the Data View.
Once you have all the fields you want added - Click Apply and then OK