Report based on payment allocations broken down by Originator then timekeeper. Viewable in detail and summary views. This allows firms to know how much compensation timekeepers, originators, billing partners, and the firm should receive on fees paid to the firm.
Columns and Subtotals
- Timekeeper/Originator/Partner - This shows the names of users that are involved in the compensation (as a timekeeper, originator, and/or billing partner).
- Total Production - The total fees received (within the given date range) for time this user worked.
- Production Share - This is the percentage of the total production that is due to this user as a timekeeper. In a simple example, if $1,000.00 had been received for this person's time (Total Production) and every matter said that timekeepers should receive 50% of their production, then Production Share would be $500.00. This number is calculated using the Origination Settings on any matter this timekeeper worked on. So if one matter says they should get 5% and another says they should get 7%, the total production will show the total share using all of these compensation rules based on the fees received for each matter.
- Sole Origination - The total fees received (within the given date range) for all matters and all timekeepers where this user is marked as the only originator.
- Shared Origination - The total fees receive (within the given date range) for all matters and all timekeepers where this user is marked as one of many originators.
- Sole Origination Share - This is the percentage of the total Sole Origination fees received that is due to this user as the only originator on the matter(s).
- Shared Origination Share - This is the percentage of the total Shared Origination fees received that is due to this user as a shared originator on the matter(s).
- Total Share - This is the sum of Production Share, Sole Origination Share, and Shared Origination Share
- Firm Subtotal - How much of the total fees received is due to the firm. This should be equal to total fees received, minus amounts due to timekeepers and originators.
- Expenses Subtotal - How much of all payments received was allocated to expenses (instead of fees)
- Grand Total - Total payments received (fees + expenses)