Centerbase Version 8.4
We are excited to share the new features and enhancements included in our 8.4 release! The purpose of this article is to provide a summary of the changes and provide links to learn more about each enhancement.
A new Chart Wizard has been added to make it much easier to add and manipulate charts on the dashboard.
Centerbase now supports multiple cultures and can format dates/currencies based on the selected Date and Currency setting.
Consolidated Bills now have Web Copies and can be emailed!
Other Fixes & Updates
New add-ins are available but not required unless your site is configured for multi-currency.
- Resolved issue with Date Filter when filtering billing entries using "Before" and "After".
- Resolved an error when saving on the System Settings Office 365 Page.
- Resolved an issue where the user cannot change the organizer on an appointment after it has been un-synced.
- Resolved an issue where recurring events that are older than 30 days were being deleted from Centerbase.
- Enhanced Processing for updating/creating an exception of a recurrence in O365.
Billing and Accounting
- Resolved an issue where occasional LawPay payments were not getting added to Centerbase.
- Resolved an error that occurs after connecting to LawPay and logging in.
- Added Trust Overpayment from LawPay
- Resolved an issue where the "Save & New" option was inappropriately combining check amounts.
- Added validation to check that fee arrangement has an account.
- Updated Trust Replenishment to allow for cents.
- Removed Required Fields from Mass Edit check.
- Resolved an issue where trust transactions are not fully deleted as intended.
- Added Posting Protection to prevent a bill from being posted if it has any inactive entries.
- Resolved an issue where Billing Entries rates were not updated appropriately when a user is moved from one rate group to another while "Unbilled Entries" is selected.
- Add control to allow user to set "Dependent Object" on Billing Entries.
- Resolved dialog issue where it was reading "invoice" instead of "bill" when moving billing entries across prebills.
- Updated conflict checks to appropriately display the results instead of falsely claiming "Max Results Exceeded" error.
- Updated conflict check export so that it exports with search criteria, timestamp, and User Name when run with "No results found."
- Updated Error Handling for Conflict Check so that more information is provided in the case of an error.
- Resolved an issue where the Conflict Check was returning more results that expected when multiple search fields are used.
- Updated Client Portal document sharing so that it no longer relies on the presence of File Explorer.
- Resolved an error when trying to share documents in the Client Portal.
- Resolved Invalid URL error when trying to login to the Client Portal.
- Resolved an issue where changing the Company Name in the Client Portal causes a Logoff error.
- Resolved an issue where "Export to CSV" would navigate the user off Centerbase.
- Resolved an issue where Centerbase was showing an "Undefined Timestamp" in the Chat Related Tab under Matters.
- Resolved an issue with the Timekeeping Timer where it was showing the incorrect number of hours worked when the timer is running.
- Resolved an issue with cursor focus not aligning after scrolling on record tables.
- Updated Auto Time Capture view to appropriately display all phone numbers on for the client.
- Updated Journal Entry dropdown to accurately show account type/number.