Centerbase Version 8.3
We are excited to share the new features and enhancements included in our 8.3 release! The purpose of this article is to provide a summary of the changes and provide links to learn more about each enhancement.
Billable Activities on the Billable Events Dashboard
The Billable Events Dashboard now supports the display of “Billable Activities”
- Added a system setting to allow for choosing between generating LEDES files from multiple invoices. Learn more here.
- Fixed issue where Formulas with multiple Rollups could be off sometimes
- Fixed an issue where tagging fields could only be updated for some Record Types if another field was also being updated.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't reconcile/save transactions whose payee was longer than 100 characters
- Fixed an issue where existing Billing Entries were sometimes not updated when a Timekeeper was added to a Rate Group, even if the User specified they should be updated.
- Fixed issue where Vendor and Client Payments could be off by a penny when counted in the Balance Sheet
- Added the Setting for the Billing Entries Record Type to determine whether their security is updated when their Matter’s security is updated
- Added a user permission to allow users to edit time entries that are on pre-bills from the time expense dialog.
- Fixes and improvements for Outlook Integration
- Fixed issue where Admins could not set a new Default Rate Table
- Added a default sorting for the Timesheet. The most recently created Entry is at the top.
- Fixed issue with Online Banking where the grid wouldn’t show the name of the account if it found a match.