By creating contact forms on your website with the Centerbase Contact Form 7 plugin, you can easily collect lead information from your website and have it automatically post in Centerbase as a potential new client.
*Note - This plugin requires that you have Contact Form 7 installed on your website as your default form plugin. Click here to download Contact Form 7 if you do not already have the plugin installed on your website.
How to Install:
- Ensure you have the Contact Form 7 plugin installed on your site
- Install and activate the Centerbase Contact Form 7 plugin
- In the main menu in Wordpress on the left, click the ”Contact” button and create a new form by clicking “Add New”.
- Create your form by adding in any necessary fields like first name or email address. You may create as many fields as you like for your form. Each field has a match key, typically in brackets. If you need help creating your first form, view this article.
- Once you have created your form, send all of the match keys to your Centerbase Implementation Manager.
- Click the tab labeled “Centerbase”.
- You will now need to enter in the information provided by Centerbase into a few fields:
- Centerbase Site Subdomain
This is the first set of characters in your centerbase site before the first period in your centerbase site URL. (example: if your Centerbase site is mylawfirm.centerbase.com, then enter mylawfirm into the field.)
- Centerbase Form ID
This is a unique key that is provided to you by Centerbase
- Public Key
This is a public API key that is provided to you by Centerbase. Paste the public key here.
- Private Key
This is a private API key that is provided to you by Centerbase. Paste the private key here.
Finding Your New Contacts in Centerbase
Once you have completed all of the necessary steps to connect Centerbase Contact Form 7 to your Centerbase site, all form fills will now create Potential New Client records in Centerbase under the Marketing tab.