Taskframe has the capability to add checklists and attachments to cards in order to better manage user tasks.
- Note that only Name, Description, and Scheduled Users will display on the card by default. Other fields will be displayed if there is an existing value, or if a new value has been set.
- Setting Start Date, Due Date, Color, and Matter are all unchanged, except that in order to initially set their value, you will have to use the corresponding “Set” button located on the right side of the dialog.
- To Add a Checklist, use the “Add Checklist” button, and then enter a name on the subsequent popup. Hit “Add” on this popup to finally add the checklist.
- Once the Checklist has been created, you can add items to the Checklist by clicking the “Add Item” button, providing a name for the item, and finally clicking the “Add” button.
- To mark a Checklist item as completed, click the checkbox for that item.
- To edit the text of a Checklist item, you can either double click on the item, or click on the “pencil” icon.
- To delete a Checklist item, click on the “X” icon.
- You can hide the completed items for a specific Checklist by clicking the “Hide Completed” button. To show them again, click the “Show Completed” button.
- To rename or delete a Checklist,, use the cog icon for that Checklist.
- Checklist items can also be dragged and dropped to reorganize the order they are displayed in.
- .To add an Attachment, click on the “Add Attachment” button, and select a file to attach.
- After there is at least one Attachment on the card, a new “Add Attachment” button will appear in the Attachments section of the card
- Note that image files display a thumbnail, but other files simply display the file extension.
- To remove an Attachment, click the “X” icon for that Attachment.
- If you have one or more files in your clipboard, you can also attach those to the card by performing a “Paste” action.
- After the card has been saved with an Attachment, clicking on the Attachment will allow you to open the file.
- If the file is an image, the image will be displayed in a larger view, and options to “Open in New Tab” or “Download” will be displayed near the bottom of the screen.
- If the file is not an image, the file will simply be downloaded.