This article details the system requirements for various Centerbase applications, add-ins, and features.
Centerbase Web Application
- Google Chrome Browser
Windows Administrative Tool
- .NET Framework of 3.5 and 4.6
Microsoft Word Add-in for Windows
- Microsoft Word 2013, 2016 or 2019 (Office 32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Outlook Add-in for Windows
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2016 or 2019 (Office 32-bit and 64-bit)
- .NET Framework of 4.6 or higher
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (this should be automatically installed when the add-in is installed)
Microsoft Outlook 365 Add-in
- Windows 365 License (not sold or provided by Centerbase). Centerbase does not support Hosted Exchange outside of Microsoft 365.
Windows Mapped Document Drive (WebDAV)
- Windows 10 or higher
- Additional Required Registry Settings
- Centerbase's mobile apps are available on iOS and Android and are supported by the latest OS versions.
Centerbase is a cloud-based application that requires users to have an internet connection. For optimal performance, clients should utilize the maximum internet bandwidth offered in their area. If you're utilizing Centerbase without document management, at a minimum, clients should have 1Mbps/.5Mbps per employee at their firm.
If a client is using Centerbase for document management, firms should consider the size of documents they will be uploading and downloading from Centerbase. At a minimum, clients should have 2Mbps/1Mbps per employee at their firm.
For specific system requirement questions, please contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.