We're excited to announce that we have released the latest version of Centerbase, bringing several new enhancements and improvements to our platform.
Some of the newest features and updates that we've introduced in our March Version include:
New Features and Updates
We've improved our reporting interface and added even more configuration.
The Reports homepage layout has been improved, creating a more visually appealing interface. Some of the changes include:
- Improvements in layout of the reports pages to ensure even spacing of rows and columns
- Subheaders have been added to each section beside each individual header.
In addition, users can now utilize the Report Manager to order their Reports in a tab. This allows for full customization and organization of the Reports homepage. Tabs can be dragged in the tab settings to reflect the display order in the User Interface.
Performance Improvements for Non-Admin Users
Speed and loading capabilities have been improved across a wide range of Centerbase features.
Our newest performance enhancements include:
- 10x and higher list loading in grids.
- Faster loading speed of the Reconciliation dialog.
- Faster loading of Billing pages.
- Improved performance on imports.
- Improved speed of retrieving Vendors and Clients when entering a check.
New usability and configurability have been added to improve our billing and accounting functionality.
Our newest updates include:
- Users now have the ability to delete an account that had previously been matched to an online banking transaction.
- The Account Register has been updated to show the memo set on a Journal Entry line if there is one. If there is not a Journal Entry line, it will continue to display the top-level Journal Entry memo.
- The Account Register has been updated to display the reference number associated with transactions such as check numbers for checks.
- Custom dates can now be set on Reversed Payments.
Other Tweaks and Improvements
*SPR = Software Performance Report
- PDFs can now be generated directly from the bill detail page. (SPR #5100)
- To simplify our user experience, auto-increments can no longer be set to increments less than one. (SPR #5103)
- Grids have been updated to retain their sort order when running additional searches and queries. (SPR #5108)
- There is now a "Do Not Attach Emails to All Related Items" setting to prevent e-mails from getting linked to additional records that have the same e-mail address as the item users are sending to. (SPR #5113)
- A "Copy To" option has been added for when Clients and Vendors create checks to that the Payee is filled in automatically. (SPR #5173)
*SPR = Software Performance Report
- Fixed the issue where Payments from trust did not always display the account. (SPR #5073)
- Resolved the problem where Journal Entries for Undeposited Funds would sometimes display twice in the Bank deposit Dialog. (SPR #5079)
- Fixed issue where paying a vendor bill would sometimes display a "divide by zero" error. (SPR #5086)
- Resolved an issue that would occasionally occur when syncing a bill to Quickbooks if Quickbooks contained two items with the same name. (SPR #5089)
- Addressed the problem where billing entries on a pre-bill would sometimes move to the previous date when edited. (SPR #5091)
- Fixed an issue where statements would occasionally have their bill number removed, even if the settings were configured so that statements had numbers. (SPR #5095)
- Addressed an issue where some Consolidated Bills would not post if all the sub-bills were already posted. (SPR #5144)
- Fixed the issue where certain checks would not display the "Pay To" address, even though it appeared when checks were printed. (SPR #5177)
- Resolved issues that would occasionally occur when removing exceptions from a rate table setting on the client or matter. (SPR #5182)