You have accidentally created two of the same record in Centerbase and need them combined into one.
WARNING - YOU CANNOT UNDO A MERGE
WARNING - VERIFY ALL BILLING DATA AFTER A MERGE
Using the Centerbase Client
- Navigate to the Admin tab and select 'Find Duplicates'
- Select the item type that you want to search for duplicates.
- Specify your match Criteria. (I.E. Last Name, Client ID, Matter #)
- Select 'Created first' or 'Modified most recently' and press 'Run'.
- Review the Duplicates Workbench and make sure you agree with how it is grouping your duplicates as this will combine the groups into one item and delete the rest when you press ok.
- You can also selectively merge highlighted groups via the 'Merge Wizard'. When you use the Merge Wizard you will have to select the fields that share data.
- If you do not agree with the grouping, you can adjust your match criteria or select two items and choose the option 'Not a Duplicate'.
- Press 'OK' and review your data once complete.