There are a few key areas where the UI and Functionality has changed with Centerbase version 7.
- The Top Navigation bar has been moved to the left-hand side. (See #2)
- Quick Links will no longer be available.
The Quick Links are being replaced by a combination of the NavBar and the New + button.
Left hand side of the screen:
Top Right Corner:
- Custom Navbar queries have been replaced by Default Queries.
- Matter and Contact Tabs have their own Edit button. (You no longer need to go to the pencil to Edit these.)
- The Billing pages now have their own section for Generate Bills, Pre-Bills and Posted Bills.
Old Billing pages.
New v7 Billing pages.
- Billing Codes now have a proper dialogue box.
Old Billing Code view:
New Billing Code view: (Note, you will no longer be able to see the related items on the Billing Code.)
- The appointments and tasks are broken into two columns on the Dashboard now.
Old Task view:
New v7 Task\Appointment view:
A Video will follow soon.