While the PC Client manages user creation/deactivation, passwords and permissions (see section 5.1), the System Settings Users section maintains many of the other settings.
- Username: the user’s unique username for logging into Centerbase
- Display Name: Name shown in Centerbase web version in lookup fields
- Email Address: The email address used for mail merges.
- Default Rate: The normal billing rate that the timekeeper bills at in dollars. This will auto-populate in the Time Sheet and can be set to $0 if the user does not enter time.
- Personal Color: Provides a color swatch to select a personal color for the user for use in the Activities section of Centerbase.
- Administrator: Unused, do not fill.
- Invoice – Full Name: If the client wants to show the user’s full name instead of initials in the Timekeeper Summary on invoices.
- Invoice – Initials: Initials used on billing entry line items on an invoice to denote whose time is being billed.
- LEDES – Classification: Classification for the user if necessary for LEDES billing.
- LEDES – Classification Code: Classification code for the user if necessary for LEDES billing.
- LEDES – Description: Description for the user if necessary for LEDES billing.
If any additional fields are required (i.e. for document merging), Centerbase can add them. Those new settings will show in this section for configuration on a per user basis.