The Matter Dashboard offers many financial statistics of the current matter record including work-in-progress, billed and paid totals. Access the report from the matter, then click Current Actions and Matter Dashboard. Like the ledgers, a side-panel window will open providing context-specific financial statistics.
- Current Trust Balance: Provides the balance of the default Trust Account
- Current Work-in-progress: Sum of all the unbilled billing entries for a matter broken into fees and expenses.
- Current Trust – Current Work-in-progress: Difference between the balance of the default Trust Account and the Current Work-in-progress.
The items below the bold line adhere to the Billing Date Range, which defaults to all days, but can be filtered down to a specific date range.
- Total Billed: Total invoiced (pre-bill or final bill) amount broken into fees and expenses.
- Total Paid: Total payments received broken into fees, expenses and unapplied.
- Total Credited: Total credits created for the matter broken into fees, expenses and unapplied.
- Total Adjustments: Difference between Actual Hours worked and Billable Hours worked and summed for the matter.
- Total Refunded: Total value of refunds created for the matter.